FBLA (Future Business Leaders of America) is a student organization for student's who are interested in business or business related careers.
Our local chapter was chartered in 1996.
Students who join FBLA will learn to think, speak, and act like a businessperson.
There are local, state, and national dues that are paid by members. Also, our activities may require a charge to participate.
Former chapter activities included:
- Community service--March of Dimes Day, Visits to Autumn Grove, Thanksgiving Baskets or etc.
- Leadership Activities--Area V Workshop, State Conference and Competitive Events, and National Conference and Competitive Events, Local Officer Positions, and District, State or National Officer Positions. New Member Initiation and Officer Installation.
- Area V Workshop: TBA
- Area V Conference & Competitive Events: TBA
- State FBLA: TBA
- Institute for Leaders: June 28-29, Anaheim, CA
- National FBLA: June 29-July 2, Anaheim, CA
- Meetings: Usually Wednesday Afternoons, Once or twice a month.
- Fund Raisers
- Guest Speakers
- After school Job Shadowing Events
- 2016-2017 FBLA Officers
Our Constitution and By-laws are available for viewing upon request.