To Register For School
The following items are required for registration:
2. Original Birth Certificate
3. Original Social Security Card
4. Proof of residency indicating that the student lives within The Woodlands High School boundaries. This can be in the form of a
current utility bill, receipt from your utility deposit, closing papers or a rental/lease agreement on your house or apartment. The documents must show the home address.
5. An unofficial transcript reflecting credits obtained in grades 9 - 12 and/or final report cards.
6. Address and phone numbers of all previous high schools.
7. A course description book.
Student must be present to register
Please pickup a registration packet at the registrar's office and complete the paperwork prior to the registration appointment.
Register For The Woodlands High School - Main Campus
10th, 11th, & 12th Grade Campus @
The Woodlands High School
6101 Research Forest Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77381
Please call (936) 709-1210 to schedule an appointment.
Register For The Woodlands High School - 9th Grade Campus
9th Grade @
The Woodlands High School - 9th Grade Campus
10010 Branch Crossing Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77382
Please call (832) 592-8214 to schedule an appointment.