2018-19 TWHS ONLINE PARKING REGISTRATION
Parking registration is online at parking.conroeisd.net and will beÂ available July 9 â July 30, 2018. Once the first round of parking is issued, the second registration will reopenÂ on August 13, 2018 for those who missed the first registration.Â From this date, parkingÂ will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
To register for parking you will need to have your network username and password.
Note: Student credentials will change effective 2 July, 2018
USERNAME: Generally the 1st 5 letters of your last name, followed by 1st 3 letters of you first name. Example: smithcha for Charles Smith
PASSWORD: stu followed by the 6 digit student ID number. Example: stu123456
During registration, you will view a presentation of the policies and guidelines for parking on campus. At the end, you will be asked to take a quiz and score 80 or better to register your vehicle or vehicles. You may register up to four vehicles. Additional vehicles should be registered via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All registered vehicles must be listed on your proof of insurance.
If you are sharing a space with another student, both drivers must list each other so the system can link your information. You will need to know your partnerâs CISD username. Sharing is limited to two students per parking space and is strongly encouraged.
Due to an increase in demand, there is usually a waiting list for a parking space. Students on the waiting list will be assigned parking spaces as they became available throughout the school year. Availability for a parking space is unpredictable.
Only juniors and seniors are allowed to register and park on campus. There are no exceptions for sophomores. ParkingÂ spaces will be distributed in the following priority:Â sharing students, seniors single, and juniors single. Assigned parking spaces will be posted in the window of the front lobby on August 2, 2018 after 3:00 PM.
Students who are cleared to purchase parking after August 2nd will have the opportunity to purchase their space at their respective student orientation sessions on Friday, August 3rd at 10 AM for Seniors and on Monday, August 6th at 12:00 PM for Juniors.
Requirements for obtaining a parking tag are listed below:
- Valid Texas driverâs license with a current local address.Â Â During registration,Â there will be a section that requires you to enter aÂ DL number. New Texas residents can legally drive with a valid, unexpired driver license from another U.S. state, U.S. territory, Canadian province, or qualifying country for up to 90 days after moving to Texas. Prior to the end of the 90 day grace period, a new Texas resident must apply for a Texas license in person at any driver license office to continue to drive legally.Â Complete by November 12, 2018 or you will lose your parking space.
- Valid insurance listing registered vehicles is required.
- Tags are $75.00, checks payable to TWHS or exact change if paying with cash. Full payment is required for shared spots. We will not accept separate payments.
- Students applying for parking must be free of outstanding fees and fines before a parking space will be issued. Students may log onto the school store to pay outstanding fees:Â https://conroeisd.schoolcashonline.com/. *NOTE* You will need to set up a new payment account before you can pay fees on the school store.
- REGISTERING FOR PARKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT A PARKING SPACE WILLÂ BE ISSUED. STUDENTS MUST CHECK THE LIST THAT WILL BE POSTED ON AUGUST 2ND AFTER 3:00 PM TO LEARN WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE BEEN CLEARED TO PURCHASE A PARKING SPACE. FAILURE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLINE OR FAILURE TO PRODUCE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE OR PROVIDE OTHER REQUIRED INFORMATIONÂ WILL CAUSE STUDENTS TO BE MOVED TO THE WAITING LIST. PARKING SPACES WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR STUDENT LEARNER PERMITS. STUDENTS WITH PENDING DAEP OR EXPULSIONS FROM THE PREVIOUS SCHOOLÂ YEAR WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PARKING UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED FROMÂ PENDING DISCIPLINEÂ CONSEQUENCES.
Parking Tag Distribution:
Assigned parking spaces will be posted in the window of the front lobby on August 2, 2018 after 3:00 p.m. Tags will be distributed at Senior orientation on August 3, Junior/Sophomore orientation on August 6, and during lunches the first week of school.