2023-24 TWHS ONLINE PARKING REGISTRATION
Parking registration is online at http://parking.conroeisd.net and will be available July 5 through July 23, 2023. Once the first round of parking is issued, the second registration will reopen on August 7, 2023, for those who missed the first registration. From this date, parking will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
*NOTE: If you register for parking in round one and do not meet ALL credentials by September 1, 2023, you will be put on the BOTTOM of the waitlist for Round 2.
To register for parking you will need to have your network username and password.
* If students are experiencing any issues, please use a Desktop PC or clear your browser’s cache completely – close the browser completely and try again. Do not use a cell phone to register.
Parking registration uses your standard student credentials.
All current students must have valid Texas Driver’s License – We will not accept out of state/country for current students since they have been in Texas over 90 days (includes ALL current students).
During registration, you will view a presentation of the policies and guidelines for parking on campus. At the end, you will be instructed to take a quiz and score 80 or better to register your vehicle or vehicles. You may register up to four vehicles. If you need to add or change a vehicle, please visit http://parking.conroeisd.net and submit the required information or come by grade level to fill out a purple form. All registered vehicles must be listed on your proof of insurance.
If you are sharing a space with another student, both drivers must list each other so the system can link your information. You will need to know your partner’s CISD username. Sharing is limited to two students per parking space and is strongly encouraged. Please note that when you select shared parking, you will share all year or you will be placed on the wait list if you choose to no longer share the spot.
Due to an increase in demand, there is usually a waiting list for a parking space. Students on the waiting list will be assigned parking spaces as they become available throughout the school year. Availability for a parking space is unpredictable.
Only juniors and seniors are allowed to register and park on campus. There are no exceptions for sophomores. Parking spaces will be distributed in the following priority: sharing students, seniors single, and juniors single. Assigned parking spaces will be posted in the window of the front lobby on July 27, 2023 after 12 pm/noon.
Students who are cleared to purchase parking after parking is posted will have the opportunity to purchase their space online.
Parking Tag Requirements
- Valid Texas driver’s license with a current local address. During registration, there will be a section that requires you to enter a driver’s license number. New Texas residents can legally drive with a valid, unexpired driver license from another U.S. state, U.S. territory, Canadian province, or qualifying country for up to 90 days after moving to Texas. Prior to the end of the 90 day grace period, a new Texas resident must apply for a Texas license in person at any driver license office to continue to drive legally. You must have your new Texas license by November 8, 2023 or you will lose your parking space. All current students should have valid texas license since they are not new to our school.
- Valid insurance listing registered vehicles is required.
- Tags are $75.00 – payment is only available after space are assigned (July 27) via School Cash Online. If you are sharing a space, full payment is required from one student – we will remove the fee from the 2nd student after tag pick up/verification. We will not accept two separate half payments.
- Students applying for parking must be free of outstanding fees and fines before a parking space will be issued. Students may log onto the school store to pay outstanding fees: https://conroeisd.schoolcashonline.com/.
- REGISTERING FOR PARKING DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT A PARKING SPACE WILL BE ISSUED. STUDENTS MUST CHECK THE LIST THAT WILL BE POSTED ON JULY 27th AFTER 12 PM/NOON TO LEARN WHETHER OR NOT THEY HAVE BEEN CLEARED TO PURCHASE A PARKING SPACE. FAILURE TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION ONLINE OR FAILURE TO PRODUCE A VALID DRIVER’S LICENSE OR PROVIDE OTHER REQUIRED INFORMATION WILL CAUSE STUDENTS TO BE MOVED TO THE WAITING LIST. PARKING SPACES WILL NOT BE ISSUED FOR STUDENT LEARNER PERMITS. STUDENTS WITH PENDING DAEP OR EXPULSIONS FROM THE PREVIOUS SCHOOL YEAR WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR PARKING UNTIL THEY ARE RELEASED FROM PENDING DISCIPLINE CONSEQUENCES.
Parking Tag Distribution
Assigned parking spaces will be posted in the window of the front lobby on July 27, 2023 after 12 pm/noon. Please be sure to follow all safety and social distance protocols. Information about paying, submitting copies of valid Texas DL/insurance, and tag pick up will be communicated with all students when available. Parking payment will be done online–more details will go out at a later date.
Once you have an assigned spot, and need to add a car, please email Mr. Rushing at firstname.lastname@example.org or come by grade level to fill out a purple form.
All students assigned a spot in the Band or ROTC lot must move their cars every day by 3:00. Your parking may be suspended or revoked. These spaces are used every day all year long.
If any questions, please see Mr. Rushing in grade level.