Welcome Future Highlander!
Step 1: Complete Conroe ISD Online Registration
Registration Website: https://www.conroeisd.net/parents/enrollment-information/
During this process you will have an opportunity to upload required documents:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card: If your student doesn’t have one or you choose not to use it, a state ID number will be assigned.
- Immunization Records: forms below for required immunizations and the immunization checklist.
- Current Proof of Residency: District policy only accepts gas, water, or electric bill for the current month, or a newly signed lease or buyer’s agreement to verify attendance zone.
- Previous school records: Transcript, withdrawal form and/or report cards reflecting high school credits; ARD or other special programs paperwork if applicable.
- License or picture ID of person completing enrollment.
- Military ID, custody or foster care paperwork, if applicable.
Step 2: Contact our office
Once you have completed the online registration, please contact our office for an appointment to complete enrollment in person. You will be required to bring in all documents not previously uploaded.
Senior Campus Office: 936-709-1473
9th Grade Campus Office: 832-592-8214